Features: Made from high quality carbon steel, these nuts have high hardness and a long service life. Surface is plated with zinc for good rust resistance and better performance. There are total 20pcs nut that you can use for many projects. They are simple to use and convenient to connect aluminum profiles to other parts. These hammer head nut are mainly used for type-40 aluminum extrusion profiles.
Material: Carbon steel
Surface Finishing: Zinc plating
Model: M4, M5, M6, M8 (Optional)
20pcs x Nuts
Note: Please allow small size error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
- HIGH-QUALITY CARBON STEEL STEEL: Made from high quality carbon steel, these nuts have high hardness and a long life.
- A GOOD RUST RESISTANCE: The surface is zinc coated for good rust resistance and better performance.
- 20PCS NUT: There are totally 20pcs nut, which you can use for many projects.
- PROPERTY: They are easy to use and practical to join aluminum profiles to other parts.
- APPLICATION: This hammerhead nut is mainly used for type 40 extruded aluminum profiles.