Model: Tarantula I3
Control Mainboard: Adopt for MKS Base V1.4
Gross Power: 300 W
Plug: UK Plug, 100-220V
Layer Resolution of 50 microns.
Max Printing Speed: 150mm/s
Build Size: Print area of 200*200*200mm
Material Type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder)
Material Specifications: 1.75mm in diameter
Positioning Accuracy: Z 0.004mm; XY 0.012mm
Printing Color: Single color
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (customed 0.3mm/0.2mm)
Recommended Extruder Temperature: 210℃ (the maximum can be set to 260°C)
Heating Plate Temperature: 60-110°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling)
Best Ambient Temperature: ≥25°C
Connection: TF card or USB
The File Print Format: STL, G-Code
Compatibility: For Windows, for Linux, for Mac
Equipment Size: 43 * 44 * 40cm / 16.9 * 17.3 * 15.8in
Device Weight: 7.5kg / 16.5lb
Package Size: 48 * 36 * 24cm / 18.9 * 14.2 * 9.5in
Package Weight: 9.35kg / 20.6lb
1 * 3D Printing Kits
1 * Aibecy Cleaning Cloth
The color and the material (PLA or ABS) of 2 rolls filament are delivered randomly.
※ The yellow protective coating of many actual parts can be torn dowm. We display the product without protective coating for aesthetics. Please note it.
Please do not touch the hot bed and nozzle when heating in case of empyrosis.
Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance Customer Service: Work on Mon to Sat 9:00am – 6:30pm Beijing Time.
- Tevo Tarantula I3 3D Printer features PRO metal extruder. Also features Standard Print Area with standard print bed plate.
- The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm×200mm×200mm – the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down).
- Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
- Less parts. Easy assembling. High performance. Better than reprap i3.
- ‘Normal Bed with PRO Metal Extruder’ means it includes the standard printing bed, 200*200*200mm size and an pro metal extruder which can print the filament.
Click Here For More Information